We may collect Information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the web site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our web site. Any transmission of personal data via the web site is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our web site. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms for job vacancies or graduate recruitment schemes or requesting further information about our services.
• Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
• Details of your visits to our web site and the pages and resources that you access.
The Information we collect about you may be used to:
• send you further details of our services;
• contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you;
• process any application submitted by you in connection with any job vacancy.
• send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest;
• automate certain functions on our web site; and/or
• ensure content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Our web site may from time to time contain links to and from third party web sites. If you follow a link to their web sites, please note that these web sites have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham Charity is a composite working name for all the charities that are registered as University Hospital Birmingham Charities with the Registered Charity number 1093989.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham Charity, 5th Floor, Nuffield House, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, B15 2TH.